Strategic management is an ongoing process that evaluates and controls the business; assesses competitors and sets goals and strategies to meet existing and potential competitors. Strategies need to be reassessed regularly as circumstances change, new technology, new competitors, a new economic, social, financial or political environment change.
Through clear objectives, appropriate culture changes, technologies and metrics, Logistix will help business leaders take the right choices and achieve the growth they desire. From strategy to execution, Logistix strategy advisers work with you to translate boardroom strategies into action and tangible results.
Reasons to review Strategies
- Competitors continue to lower costs
- Not sure if your current strategy will work
- Losing market share
- Strategies not aligned with business activity
- Products failing to deliver expected margins
- Customer satisfaction is decreasing
- Adoption of technology such as mobile, cloud and social media
- Contemplating or recently completed a merger or acquisition.
- Expert industry experience with knowledge of the markets and competitors
- The right combination of strategic, functional and technical professionals
- Pragmatic approach using proven methodologies to deliver quick results